[Pulp-list] Issue with pulp-cds install

Chris St. Pierre chris.a.st.pierre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:09:12 UTC 2012

You can't install both pulp and pulp-cds on the same machine -- they
conflict with each other.  Since the CDS is basically a feature-inferior
version of Pulp itself, that doesn't make much sense.  The usual use
case for the CDS would be to have a central Pulp server, and then a CDS
at a remote site to reduce WAN communications between Pulp and the
consumers.

Chris St. Pierre