[Pulp-list] Question on filters - Pulp v2

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Wed Dec 12 17:05:51 UTC 2012

Yes. Just search for content in the repo, then use the same syntax for the copy operation. This is one of the advantages of v2's unified search API. Example with the CLI:

1) Do a search for content within a repo:
  $ pulp-admin rpm repo content rpm --repo-id=repo1 --str-eq='name=foo'

2) Use the same search arguments on the copy command
  $ pulp-admin rpm repo copy rpm --from-repo-id=repo1 --to-repo-id=repo2 --str-eq='name=foo'

Using the REST API, the concept is the same.

Michael