[Pulp-list] Usage of id as variable name

James Slagle jslagle at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 20:04:31 UTC 2012

Looking around, I see usage of id as a variable name.  id is actually a python
built-in.  I don't know of any specific issues (debuggers perhaps) overriding
it might cause, but in general, I think it's a good idea not to override
built-ins with local variables names.

I've cleaned up a few areas that I'm working in.  But, it might be a good idea
to do a mass cleanup as well.

I would also argue id doesn't make a great variable name anyway :).  It would
probably be more clear to use repo_id, consumer_id, etc.

--
-- James Slagle