[Pulp-list] Git Restructure Status

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 19:30:30 UTC 2012

Things are going better than I expected. I have everything moved to
where its final resting place will be. All of the tests pass (I still
need to fix the environments on jenkins). pulp-dev.py is updated to
install what needs to be present to run from a checkout. I'm on the last
step now which is to delete the v1 stuff and strip off the v2/gc
prefixes from stuff.

I'd like to leave the freeze in place a bit longer while I get the v1
stuff removed. I'm looking to unfreeze first thing tomorrow morning so
I'm around for the rest of the day to help everyone as they try to get
it working. I have the instructions written out and a guinea pig ran
through them, so we should be good to go.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp