[Pulp-list] Another git layout change

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 20:51:24 UTC 2012

Noticed that /etc/pulp/agent/handler should be /etc/pulp/agent/conf.d
for consistency.

Changed (git):
    rpm-support/etc/pulp/agent/handlers/
To:
    rpm-support/etc/pulp/agent/conf.d/

Changed (installed):
    /etc/pulp/agent/handlers/
To:
    /etc/pulp/agent/conf.d/

The pulp-dev strip has been updated.  Please run -U / -I and do:

# rm -rf /etc/pulp/agent/handler

to clean up the directory.