[Pulp-list] SOSReport plugin for pulp

James Slagle jslagle at redhat.com
Fri May 4 16:16:47 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 09:07:49AM -0700, Sayli Karmarkar wrote:
> Here is the wiki page for SOSReport plugin for Pulp -
> https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/PulpSosreport. It has not been
> formally approved by SOS team yet. Please review and let me know if
> we want to include any more information that will be useful in
> debugging issues with pulp. Once finalised, I will send a request
> for it to be included in SOS.

Very nice Sayli.

A couple things, does sosreport capture rotated logfiles
automatically, or do we need to list a wildcard for that?  For instance by
including /var/log/pulp/pulp.log, will we also get:

/var/log/pulp/pulp.log.1
/var/log/pulp/pulp.log.2
etc....

Or, do we need to specify /var/log/pulp/pulp.log* instead?

Also, do we want to consider including the non-sensitive files that might be
under /etc/pki/pulp, such as the protected repos file?

Thanks.

--
-- James Slagle