[Pulp-list] Agent handlers moved

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Fri May 25 18:56:18 UTC 2012

Hey Nick,

Don't know of a summary but the wiki pages here:
https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/GenericContent can be helpful in
understanding this.  Also, running pulp-dev.py should make the changes
in your development environment for you.  I would suggest that you run
pulp-dev with the -U (uninstall) option while your git repo is still on
v1.  Then checkout master and run with -I (install).  I would also
suggest reading pulp-dev.py and pulp.spec to help get a picture of the
pulp installation layout.

-jeff