[Pulp-list] Python Module Header

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Thu Oct 25 20:29:32 UTC 2012

Ok, so to tally up the votes:

UTF-8: +1
PEP-8: +0.1

A real nail biter of a debate that one was.

The UTF-8 header wins. Update your IDEs, Randy chisel it in stone or
whatever the hell it is you do over there in the Cretaceous period, and
when 2013 comes around we can make them consistent across the board when
we update the copyright.

--
Jay Dobies
Freenode: jdob @ #pulp