[Pulp-list] Need a term

Jay Dobies jason.dobies at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 12:25:11 UTC 2012

On 09/20/2012 05:32 AM, Cliff Perry wrote:
> On 09/19/2012 02:21 PM, Pradeep Kilambi wrote:
>> On 09/19/2012 09:05 AM, Jay Dobies wrote:
>>> I've been dancing around this issue for months now and it's starting
>>> to give me a headache.
>

> Agree that RPM is much nicer.
>
> Toying, I could try to suggest Fedora Content, RHEL stuff, neither of
> which are nice. RPM is 'RPM +stuff', but calling it RPM and in any man
> pages just making sure it states not just RPM :)
>
> Cliff
>

>> +1 to "RPM repository"
>>
>> ~ Prad

Ok cool, thanks for the feedback. Despite my desire to make Ash say
"URGH" and refer to them as yum repos, the overall consensus is clearly
for RPM. I think he's right, anyone using Pulp will understand that it
means RPM+, but hearing other people say that placates my OCD about
having a more all encompassing name.

Thanks  :)

--
Jay Dobies