[Pulp-list] no pulp-consumer bind action

Cristian Falcas cristi.falcas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:03:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Can someone help me with what I'm missing? I'm trying to bind a
consumer to a repo, but I don't seem to have the bind section. I
installed everything that has pulp in the name, but with the same
result: can't bind any repo.

[root at oracle4 ~]# pulp-consumer bind --repoid epel5
Usage: pulp-consumer [SUB_SECTION, ..] COMMAND

Available Sections:
  node   - pulp nodes related commands
  puppet - manage Puppet bindings
  rpm    - manage RPM-related features

Available Commands:
  history    - lists history of this consumer
  register   - registers this consumer to the Pulp server
  status     - displays the registration status of this consumer
  unregister - unregisters this consumer from the Pulp server
  update     - changes metadata of this consumer

Best regards,
Cristian