[Pulp-list] Can't add a rpm repo

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 14:13:36 UTC 2013

Make sure you have the package "pulp-rpm-plugins" installed on the server, and that you've restarted apache after installing it. Considering what you're doing with the apache setup, are you trying to install Pulp without using our RPMs?

The install instructions here cover all the steps you should need to take to install from our packages: http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/installation.html

Michael