[Pulp-list] Pulp V1 Stable Repositories disappeared

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Fri Aug 16 13:56:04 UTC 2013

Philipp,

Thanks for your interest in Pulp. We are well into the 2.x line of Pulp releases, having released 2.0 in January and 2.1 in April. We will release 2.2 very soon, and 2.3 will hit feature freeze in 2 weeks. The 2.x line was a major redesign and has proven quite successful. As such we have not done any work in the 1.x line for quite some time and have no plans to make further 1.x releases. We also are not recommending any new installations of 1.x.

I hope you'll take a look at Pulp v2, and please be in touch with additional questions.

Michael Hrivnak