[Pulp-list] sync entire puppet repo

Newton, Hawk hnewton at constantcontact.com
Tue Aug 27 17:44:37 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I've been looking at pulp to act as a local puppet module repository to both mirror puppet forge and host proprietary private modules.

I've followed the steps outlined here: https://pulp-puppet-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.1/quick-start.html#create-a-repository  ...  After running the sync it appears that only the most recent versions of modules in the public repository were sync'd, and while I can certainly understand the desire to keep the footprint down, this means that installation of a module that depends on any version of another module that is not the latest version will fail.

Is there a way to sync the entire contents of a remote repository and not just the latest versions?  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

-- Hawk