[Pulp-list] High Available Pulp Setup

Arnold Bechtoldt arnold.bechtoldt at inovex.de
Tue Dec 3 09:33:47 UTC 2013

Correction:

There are two Pulp servers in both DCs instead of two Pulp servers in
each DC.

Currently we build a setup where /var/lib/pulp/content,
/var/lib/pulp/published and /etc/pki/pulp  will be located on a NFS
volume. Contents of other sub directories of /var/lib/pulp will be
rsync'ed to the second system.
A mongodb replica (Primary, Secondary) will be used.

Apache httpd listens on a failover/ cluster IP address (actually
0.0.0.0). We want to use a custom CN/ domain != $HOSTNAME for the
mirror DNS name. I'll have to check how many apache configs need to be
altered in order to use custom domain name + SSL cert. I don't want to
overwrite /etc/pki/tls/certs/localhost.crt .

Question: Which apache files (e.g. in /etc/httpd/conf.d) will be
changed by Pulp after Pulp installation? If there are any, can I
disable it?

Thank you.

Arnold

- --