[Pulp-list] pulp HA

Steven Roberts strobert at strobe.net
Wed Feb 6 07:35:04 UTC 2013

As I am looking more at pulp, one of the thoughts that has crossed my
mind is HA capabilities for deploying pulp.

Specifically to the two datacenters we have.

I'm thinking active-standy wouldn't be too bad to do now.  use the
Mongo replication features I have heard about and do an rsync of
the /var/lib/pulp dirs.

For more of an active-active not sure if there are any roadmap plans
for this.

I'm thinking the CDN planned support would let servers in a
datacenter get content itself from the CDN, but would be back
to the active-standby for pulp management itself.

Are there plans/thoughts on HA?

Steve