[Pulp-list] API for puppet module search/install face?

Peter Hehn peter.hehn at ft.com
Wed Jan 30 00:13:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've only recently stumbled across Pulp, and I'm loving the repository
syncing side of it, but I wonder if I'm missing a trick...  I'm hoping to
access those modules using "puppet module install / search" but as far as I
can tell the JSON API just isn't there.

Have I missed something in the documentation?  I can lend a hand if that
task's outstanding (just thought I'd check before I re-invent)

Regards,

Pete

--

This email was sent by a company owned by Pearson plc, registered office at