[Pulp-list] Repo Sync Filters

Jake Davis jake at imapenguin.com
Tue Jul 2 13:25:42 UTC 2013

So I found some unit copy nice examples here:
http://www.pulpproject.org/2012/06/15/pulp-v2-preview-unit-copy/ Great blog
posts by the way guys!
Also found and interesting example of automating authentication by parsing
the server.conf file... https://github.com/stpierre/pulp-console
Though I am still curious whether I should be concerned about filtering
duplicates from my copy command. I guess I'll play around with it.