[Pulp-list] use case: "last modified"

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 18:26:22 UTC 2013

The attributes of an actual unit don't change while the unit is in pulp. For example, an RPM might go through multiple iterations of being associated with repositories and unassociated, but its own attributes will not change. Pulp separates the actual unit from its associations to repositories.

For a specific repository, you can use the following command to match units that were added within a time frame:

$ pulp-admin rpm repo content rpm --help

We do not expose an API that allows you to search associations for multiple repositories at once. You can only do so for one repository at a time.

Michael