[Pulp-list] Repository retention controls

Brian Lee brian_lee1 at jabil.com
Wed Jun 26 17:41:08 UTC 2013

Jason,

Thanks for your input. I had gotten a response that seemed to indicate that
this behavior could be modified via the Yum importer plugin options. Is
that a correct statement? If not, I can't see how the size of repositories
could be properly managed if you can't control the number of old package
versions to be retained before aging off.

Thanks again,
Brian