[Pulp-list] pulp GUI

Henri Jubin hjubin27 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 15:25:37 UTC 2013

Hello every body.

- Is there a GUI interface to pulp, better if it is a web one ?

- I started encapsulating the pulp-admin command inside the php dokuwiki framework exits.  It works fine and i can use the native dokuwiki facilities such as the acl to give access to the pulp-admin command and of course an inline documentation.

If somebody wants the dokuwiki files please fill free to ask. Dont forget it is a work in progress and a "little" experimental.

- Is there a way to force the ctrl+c on pulse-admin ?  This could be very interresting when coupled with doku-wiki as we inherit the apache timeout and repo sync could be quite long!

Regards
Henri