[Pulp-list] What is the best way to script our authentication?

Caoilte O'Connor caoilte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 14:18:41 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

Thanks for responding. We are using the command-line interface but we'd
rather not script the password in plain text "pulp-admin login -u
yourusernamehere -p yourpasswordhere" every time and we can't reliably set
it up in advance as the SSL cert expires after 1 week.

Is there any way to configure how long the cert lasts?

Regards

Caoilte