[Pulp-list] PYCURL ERROR 22 - The requested URL returned error: 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable

Alex Leonhardt alex.tuxx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:24:46 UTC 2013

hey guys -

 we've started using pulp recently (few month ago) and we now seem to get
the (more and more often happening) following error (inconsistently) :
[Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 416
Requested Range Not Satisfiable" ... has anyone seen this happening ? the
above only happens when trying to install a package via yum, it works just
fine when downloading manually and running "yum install -y file.rpm".

 I tried the IRC chat but seems noone knows about this issue (no response?)
?

Thanks
Alex