[Pulp-list] [devel] server.conf no longer a symlink with pulp-dev.py

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 03:51:22 UTC 2014

If you are a developer, you should know that I just merged a change that installs server.conf via copy instead of by symlink. This will be useful so that we each can develop with the settings we like without accidentally committing.

Next time you pull, you can either ./pulp-dev.py -U first, or you can just rm the /etc/pulp/server.conf symlink and re-run pulp-dev.py -I. Then feel free to edit all of the settings in server.conf as you please.

All settings in server.conf are now optional and the file is commented, reflecting the default values. This is true of our new RPM installs as well.

Enjoy!

--
Randy Barlow <rbarlow at redhat.com>