[Pulp-list] mongodb removed from EPEL el6

Steven Roberts strobert at strobe.net
Sun Aug 10 21:46:38 UTC 2014

I didn't see anything mongo specific on that rel-eng ticket.

looks like 2.4.6 was the latest epel6.  nothing jumped out
at me in the 2.4 relnotes:
http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/release-notes/2.4/

2.4.5 had a CVE one listed.

I am a Fedora (and thus EPEL) packager, so I could pick it up, but
looking for some details as to why it got yanked first...

Steve