[Pulp-list] [devel] Merging master back to pulp-2.4

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 22:21:55 UTC 2014

On 08/11/2014 04:53 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> VERY IMPORTANT: All 2.4.1 work should now branch from and merge into the
> pulp-2.4 branch! master is now 2.5 or 3.0 (yet to be determined!).
>
> All relevant PRs against master have been merged, so I will now merge
> master back into pulp-2.4 in all of our repos. I will raise the version
> in 2.4 to 2.4.1 and I will also raise the version in master to 2.5 (we
> can raise it again to 3.0 if we want to later).

This work is complete. pulp-2.4 is now the development branch for 2.4.1.
I've got PRs out to set its version to 2.4.1-0.1.alpha. master is the
development branch for whatever the next release of Pulp is. I've got
PRs out to turn it into 2.5.0-0.1.alpha (for now - we can make it 3.0.0
if we like later on).

Please pay attention to where you branch from, and where your pull
requests are made to. Also, please pay similar attention when reviewing
other pull requests.

Thanks!