[Pulp-list] Changing entitlement key files, how to update pulp?

johan petersson j.petersson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 21:02:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I assume we are talking about Red Hat repositories here.
You need to update the pulp repositories with the new certs and keys that
you got after renewing the subscriptions attached to your pulp server.

Example: pulp-admin rpm repo update run --repo-id
example-repo --feed-key=/etc/pki/entitlement/new-key.pem
--feed-cert=/etc/pki/entitlement/new-cert.pem

Remember that if you got repositories from different subscriptions they
have different keys and certs.

Regards,
Johan