[Pulp-list] Disconnected forge/rpm repos

Walid A. Shaari walid.shaari at linux.com
Thu Dec 4 13:40:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have done one more test with pulp today, and it did not work, see below,
I have set my module_repository in puppet.conf main section to the pulp
puppet repo. tried to use the PMT to install or search, however it reports
the error blow as it seems to reference the wrong URL

###  puppet.conf

[main]

module_repository = http://pulp.example.com/pulp/puppet/test-repo

##########

### and the test  run like :

[root at pulp_client ~] $ puppet module search ssh

Notice: Searching http://pulp.example.com/pulp/puppet/test-repo/

Error: Request to Puppet Forge failed.

  The server being queried was http://pulp.example.com/v3/modules?query=ssh

  The HTTP response we received was '404 Not Found'

Error: Try 'puppet help module search' for usage

*The pulp server http log:*

[Thu Dec 04 16:26:11 2014] [error] [client 10.8.81.102] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/v3

[Thu Dec 04 16:29:39 2014] [error] [client 10.8.81.102] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/v3

[Thu Dec 04 16:31:33 2014] [error] [client 10.8.81.102] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/v3

[Thu Dec 04 16:31:56 2014] [error] [client 10.8.81.102] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/v3