[Pulp-list] quick functionality question about repo metadata

Jon Shanks jon.shanks at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:30:14 UTC 2014

Yeh we are having problems where new RPM's are not always showing and it
isn't to do with the meta cache local on the box as we do a yum clean all
each time, sometimes they show and sometimes it's still showing only the
old version when we push a new file up and publish. It seems intermittent
and has only started happening since we upgraded 2.5 it has been fine for
months on 2.4 and i noticed that this looks like a new feature
implementation.

i can investigate further and raise a bug.