[Pulp-list] Consumer repo bind validation

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 22:36:59 UTC 2014

Hey Jon,

The REST API [1] for binding a consumer to a repository returns a task
that can be used to track the implementation of the bind request by the
agent on the consumer.  When that task has completed, the bind work on
the consumer has been completed.  The state of that task is a direct
reflection of the state of that bind request to the agent.

Hope this helps.

-jeff

[1]
http://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/integration/rest-api/consumer/bind.html