[Pulp-list] time and build_time missing

Jake Davis jake at imapenguin.com
Thu Dec 11 15:55:20 UTC 2014

Greetings. I've noticed that when I add rpms to a repo via 'pulp-admin repo
uploads rpm --repo-id=XX --file=XX' The resulting unit has no 'time' or
'build_time' metadata. Is that by design?

Also, can anyone point me to a pythonic example of performing a unit upload
via the rest API? I've seen the API docs here
https://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/integration/rest-api/content/upload.html
But there's not quite enough detail for someone like me. Specifically, I
was hoping to see how to generate the PUT request body required for the
second step "upload bits" in more detail. Is it expecting a base64 string,
or something else? And how to track the offset for larger uploads?

Thanks!
-Jake