[Pulp-list] PULP - repo structure

Nelson Manuel Marques nelson-manuel-marques at telecom.pt
Mon Dec 15 14:06:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm currently testing 'PULP' to mirror CentOS and other repositories in my intranet so I can avoid internet traffic for our development machines; The first mirror I've tried to pull up (because it's small) is the one from NGINX upstream. I would like to have a layout pretty much as:

 http://myserver/pulp/repos/nginx/${dist}/${arch}

Running something like:

 $ pulp-admin -u admin rpm repo create --repo-id=nginx-el6-x86_64 --feed http://nginx.org/packages/centos/6/x86_64/ --relative-url=nginx/6/x86_64

Won't work and breaks with na error. Looking at the logs, it appears that --relative-url is the culprit; Is it possible to create such hierarchy with PULP? Ori t must be something like:

http://myserver/pulp/repos/nginx-el5-x86_64
http://myserver/pulp/repos/nginx-el5-i386
http://myserver/pulp/repos/nginx-el6-x86_64
http://myserver/pulp/repos/nginx-el6-i386

Is there a workaround for such cases? Anyone can help?

Kindest Regards,
NM