[Pulp-list] Pulp 2.5.1 is available!

Barnaby Court bcourt at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 16:58:30 UTC 2014

The Pulp team is please to announce that we have released Pulp 2.5.1 to our stable repositories.   This release includes fixes for the following bugs:

* New RPMs successfully published to repository but not shown as available in yum.
* Yum makecache doesn't pull in updates for http published repos
* pulp-rpm-plugins RPM package is missing the pulp_distribution.xsd file, causing distribution sync to fail

Details on the bugs can be found at https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?classification=Community&list_id=3101606&product=Pulp&query_format=advanced&target_release=2.5.1

There is one special instruction for upgrades of pulp_rpm from 2.5.0 to 2.5.1 to fix the yum rpm availability bug for existing repositories.  Please see the instructions in the release notes at https://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/2.5-release/release-notes/2.5.x.html

Regards!

Barnaby Court