[Pulp-list] Bandwidth Limit pulp collectively over all syncs

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 00:00:22 UTC 2014

On 12/17/2014 02:21 PM, Ben Stanley wrote:
> https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/RepoSync/LimitBandwidth

Hi Ben,

I agree with Brian's comments, but I wanted to also let you know that
the URL you cited is our outdated Pulp v1 documentation. Could you let
me know how you found it? We've added an entry to that site's
robots.txt[0] to prevent search engines from indexing it so that people
wouldn't be mislead. You can find our latest documentation here for now:

http://pulp-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Soon, our documentation will be moving again to here:

http://pulp.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

[0] https://fedorahosted.org/robots.txt