[Pulp-list] External Repositories

Daniel Lewis dlewis at salmon.com
Tue Feb 18 15:48:50 UTC 2014

Great ,  Many thanks for all your responses..  I was told by someone I know that pulp server is a cheaper alternative to Redhat Satellite.  We do have subscriptions for RHN.  Once I have connected my pulp server repository to sync to RHN with the one subscription am I able to distribute this to other consumers in my pulp environment without having to purchase subscription for all consumers within my pulp environment?

Regards

Dan