[Pulp-list] External Repositories

Daniel Lewis dlewis at salmon.com
Wed Feb 19 14:23:01 UTC 2014

Thanks Michael,

That pretty much sums it up but ill contact redhat about this.. On another note..  the servers we want to update are for development purposes where we want to deploy patches amongst other third party application software to system test servers before we deploy them to our customers production servers hosted elsewhere..  would you think the same rules apply ?

Regards

Dan