[Pulp-list] pulp under load balancer

joshi dhaval d_joshi84 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 14:10:59 UTC 2014

Thanks for the information,

Do you have this setup documented somewhere ? i would like to understand more about celery usage and how distributing it will help to manage load, also about having individual database in each location so they dont have to depend on WAN to access db of other region and maintaining sync between database...

some more info on this or pointing me to some docs will really help me to start seting up pulp 2.4 ( currently while installation i am facing issues with certificate errors, standalone instance i am setting up to start with/ ).

Dhaval Joshi
09879838392