[Pulp-list] [devel] Celery 3.1.12 - Do we want it?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 12:17:42 UTC 2014

The features look good, but not amazing for our purposes. I think that we do want these features, but we don't want any new bugs or regressions that can come with the software. We would also need to upgrade the Kombu library too, which at some point we should also do. I propose that we switch to a newer Celery with the 2.4.1 release, and releasing 2.4 with Celery 3.1.11 and Kombu 3.0.15 unless we run into something we need to upgrade to fix along the way. What do you think about this?

-Brian