[Pulp-list] pulp and python 2.7

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Fri Mar 7 12:52:37 UTC 2014

Hi,
Are there any rpms out there for installing pulp to py 2.7?  I'm running CentOS 6.5.  I've got a custom build of apache 2.4.7 and mod_wsgi built from 2.7, so wanted to stick with that.  Or will I just need to grab the source from github and build each dependency separately?

Thanks,
Jason

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.