[Pulp-list] pulp repos

Koen Vanoppen vanoppen.koen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:41:27 UTC 2014

ow yea, and I can ping:

ping pulpserver01sand
PING pulpserver01sand.brusselsairport.aero (10.X.13.136) 56(84) bytes of
data.
64 bytes from pulpserver01sand.brusselsairport.aero (10X.13.136):
icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.258 ms
64 bytes from pulpserver01sand.brusselsairport.aero (10X.13.136):
icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.271 ms
^C
--- pulpserver01sand.brusselsairport.aero ping statistics ---
2 packets transmitted, 2 received, 0% packet loss, time 1836ms