[Pulp-list] PulpDataException with pulp-admin rpm repo update

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Wed Mar 26 15:34:00 UTC 2014

Hi Randy,
I had changed protected_repo_listing_file in /etc/pulp/repo_auth.conf to a custom path and you're right that my permissions were incorrect.  I ran chmod 755 on the content directory and all looks good now!  Many thanks.

I'll file a bug with this info and mark it as resolved.  This is the url correct?:   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Pulp