[Pulp-list] list pending updates

Randy Barlow rbarlow at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 14:33:11 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Jason,

Our CLI does not have support for this feature yet, but we do have a REST API for generating and retrieving this data[0]. Note that it is a two step process: any time a repository or a consumer is changed, the appropriate generation call must be made before retrieving the data. We might add support for this to our CLI in the future, but as far as I know that feature is not planned for a release yet.

[0] https://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.3/integration/rest-api/consumer/applicability.html

--
Randy Barlow