[Pulp-list] Incremental Pulp Imports

Edward khalaf ezkhalaf at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:54:19 UTC 2014

Hi-

   I have a Pulp server pulling in packages from Red Hat and need to be
able to update an external Pulp server that is in a closed environment.  I
have created the incremental exports with the pulp-admin utility.  I
noticed in the documentation that pulp-admin did not have the ability to
import incremental exports and that the REST API should be used.  I noticed
in the export there were json files for errata and package info.  I'm a bit
of a noob and can't figure out how to use the REST API to import my
updates.  Can someone point me in the right direction?!?

Thanks
Ed