[Pulp-list] Incremental Pulp Imports

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at redhat.com
Wed May 14 13:13:23 UTC 2014

Ed,

It sounds like you've already been through the documentation, but for others' reference, it is here: http://pulp-rpm-user-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.3/recipes.html#export-repositories-and-repository-groups

When you do an incremental export, you get the files that are required to upload each additional unit to the disconnected pulp. The json blobs are meant to be passed right in to the upload API. I don't recall off the top of my head their exact content, but presumably they contain the "unit_key" and "metadata" required to pass into this call: https://pulp-dev-guide.readthedocs.org/en/pulp-2.3/integration/rest-api/content/upload.html#import-into-a-repository

Michael