[Pulp-list] Pulp with AWS Load balancer

Marc Young 3vilpenguin at gmail.com
Sun May 25 18:46:06 UTC 2014

I'm setting up a load balancer at AWS. Pulp worked when it was outward
facing, but I've moved it to an internal box. For the load balancer to
connect, it needs an endpoint that returns a '200 OK'.

Using curl I've found that / returns a 403, /pulp returns a 404, and
/pulp/repos returns a 301. If I use '-L' to follow, /pulp/repos returns a
200, but the Load Balancer still won't connect. Are there any endpoints
that I can use to get a 200 OK for the load balancer to go green?

I'm using Pulp 2.3.1