[Pulp-list] "distributions" will be removed from os/ repos on cdn.redhat.com

Christina Plummer cplummer at gmail.com
Wed May 28 18:44:47 UTC 2014

Hi Dennis,

I currently have Pulp setup to sync these repos from cdn.redhat.com.

Kickstart:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/5/5Server/x86_64/kickstart
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/x86_64/kickstart

Updates:
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/5/5Server/x86_64/os
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/6/6Server/x86_64/os

My kickstart files contain both of my Pulp repos - I point to the
kickstart/ repo on the "url" line, and then also point to the os/ repo on
an additional "repo" line.

It's been working, but I haven't done a Pulp sync since May 19.  Am I doing
it right, or do I need to make any changes to my setup?

Thanks,
Christina