[Pulp-list] Missing resources distributor=yum_distributor

Ashby, Jason (IMS) AshbyJ at imsweb.com
Tue Nov 4 00:14:45 UTC 2014

Nm, I got things going.

Some of the consumer upgrades did not go so well earlier, and it appears they were missing some packages that probably were related to distributors.  This fixed it:

  sudo yum groupinstall pulp-consumer-qpid

I know, it's right there in the docs, but Puppet currently does not have support for a yum groupinstall so I have to declare the packages I want to be installed individually.  Looks like I missed pulp-puppet-consumer-extensions and python-pulp-puppet-common.  Though these actually sound more puppet-related...  It could also have been restarting goferd on the consumer side (though I swear I tried that several times).