[Pulp-list] configure puplic repo with pulp

Roth, Sandro Sandro.Roth at zurich-airport.com
Mon Nov 17 12:18:16 UTC 2014

Hi

You can absolutely access your repos without a pulp client on your servers.

Do you have publish to http set to true in your repo?
My repos look like this, when you run a pulp-admin rpm repo list --detail

  Auto Publish:        False
  Config:
    Http:  True
Https: True

If not, you can either use https in your repo file on the client or enable http publishing. I think https is enabled by default.

# pulp-admin rpm repo update –repo-id <id here> --serve-http=true
# pulp-admin rpm repo publish –repo-id <id here>

Browse your repos at http://your-pulp-server-address/pulp/repos and copy paste that url to your repo config on your clients.

Cheers
Sandro