[Pulp-list] [devel] Bug Counts

Chris Duryee cduryee at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 17:33:14 UTC 2014

On 11/18/2014 11:46 AM, Cliff Perry wrote:
> On 18/11/14 16:14, Randy Barlow wrote:
>> Our new bugs are moving down and to the right!

> So, how many of these NEW bugs are old? Say 1+ year old for pre-2.4 and
> maybe not relevant to existing codebase?
>
> Just curious if we have an understanding/breakdown ... before I play
> with bugzilla queries myself :)

A quick scan of the list:

There are 20 bugs that haven't been updated in 2014, 10 of which are RFEs.

Not included in that is a big set of bugs (37) that got updated last on
Jan 2 or Jan 3, 27 of which are RFE.

After Jan 3 the last updated time evens out a bit, with a lot of bugs
touched in the past couple of weeks (43 in past week).

Some percentage of the bugs are code cleanup tasks that live in bugzilla
but I'm not sure exactly how many.

I usually start with this query and then add the "Changed" column to
sort by last updated time: http://tinyurl.com/pulp-bugz. The current
sort will show all bugs without a release sorted by severity, and then
versioned bugs sorted by severity.