[Pulp-list] Adding own RPM packages to my repository

Paul Gonin paul.gonin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:11:06 UTC 2014

Hi !

1. you need to create a repo :
pulp-admin rpm repo create --repo-id=myrepo-el6 --relative-url=myrepo/el6/

2. upload packages in your repo
pulp-admin rpm repo uploads rpm --repo-id=myrepo-el6
--file=mypackage.el6.x86_64.rpm

3. publish your repo
pulp-admin rpm repo publish run --repo-id=myrepo-el6

Then your packages can me found at :
https://pulpserver.fqdn/pulp/repos/myrepo/el6
and can be used with yum
(gpgcheck=0)

If you don't have a valid ssl certificate use --serve-http=true when
you create the repo

Good luck !
Regards
Paul