[Pulp-list] Individual repo authentication

Veiko Kukk vkukk at xvidservices.com
Mon Oct 13 10:26:37 UTC 2014

Hi

I'm trying to upgrade from pulp-1.1.11-1.el6.noarch to
pulp-server-2.3.1-1.el6.noarch. Both systems are Centos 6.5.
Repo creation, population etc works fine, but I ran into problems with
securing selectively some of the repos.

Old syntax goes like this and runs/works fine:

# pulp-admin -u admin -p password repo update --id reponame
--consumer_ca=/etc/pulp/capulp.crt --consumer_cert=/etc/pulp/client.crt
--consumer_key=/etc/pulp/client.key
Successfully updated repository [ reponame ]

With new version, syntax has changed and I'm confused how to get this
working. Found no documentation except from command line:
Consumer Authentication
   --host-ca   - full path to the CA certificate that signed the repository
                 hosts's SSL certificate when serving over HTTPS
   --auth-ca   - full path to the CA certificate that should be used to
verify
                 client authentication certificates; setting this turns
on client
                 authentication for the repository
   --auth-cert - full path to the entitlement certificate that will be
given to
                 bound consumers to grant access to this repository

Would be very helpful if you can link me some up to date documentation
of Pulp 2.3 regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Veiko